LET’S GET STARTED!
Lets have a Skype meeting to introduce us and get a clear idea of the internship you are looking for, your interests, requirements; and with pleasure clarify all the concerns you may have.
2. START YOUR INTERNSHIP PROCESS
After the skype meeting if everything is clear, the terms and conditions agreed by both student and Royal Students, we will go on with the search of a matching company after receiving the following documents from you:
- CV (With photo)
- Motivation letter (Description of desired tasks and projects, expectations, personal and professional skills)
- Royal Student’s Terms & conditions agreement signed
- Copy of the payment of the deposit
3. INTERVIEW WITH HOST COMPANY
Once Royal Students has found you a matching offer, will we contact you to schedule a meeting by Skype or phone with the host company in order for them to present your future assignments, confirm your qualities and abilities, respond all your questions, establish start date and set final details for your internship Program.
4. SIGN THE AGREEMENT
Having agreed the above points with the host company and with the approval from your school, the next step is to sign the internship agreement and other documents required by school if any.
- A guaranteed internship of choice
- Assistance with documents and contracts
- Frequent contact with student's career adviser
- Arrangement of living accommodation
- Coaching, supervision and monitoring during all the stage
- Frequent contact with student's host company
- 24/7 emergency service
- Any transportation to, from and within Spain
- Any cost related to travel documents, entry visa, etc
- Travel and liability insurance
- Rent of room / flat
- Any deposit for room / flat
- * EXTRA SERVICE: AIRPORT PICK UP 60€